18 & Over Book Blogger Follow is a weekly feature that begins on Fridays and runs through the weekend, hosted by Crystal from Reading Between the Wines. This is a Friday blog hop with the objective to find and visit other book blogs that share the same interest as you, namely books geared towards the 18 & over crowd, and make some new friends!
How to join in:
-You should run a book blog that features and reviews mostly adult reads, some Y.A.’s are okay but 18 & over adult reads should be your majority.
-Make a separate post for the 18 & Over Book Blogger Follow on your blog.
-Copy the html for the button above and place it at the top of your post.
-List & answer the ‘Question of the Week.’
-Place your name and blog title in the linky below and the url for a direct link to your post
-Visit the other blogs on the list and say 'Hi!' Following each blog is not mandatory but I know it is always appreciated, and if someone comments saying they’re a new follower it’s polite to follow back. J It’s always nice to spread the 18 & Over Book Blogging love!
-Contact me (readingbetweenthewines10 at gmail dot com) with any questions!
Please share with us five fun facts about yourself. :)
1. I just started reading Erotica about a year ago, starting with Cherry Lynn and Olivia Cunning. I have since become somewhat addicted. lol
2. I am hopelessly devoted to being single. Single and Independent is me, which really conflicts with my choice in reading material.
3. While in college I studied abroad twice, in Italy and I dream of returning to Italy to live. Now if only I could figure out how to find a job there so I can move. lol
4. I adore music! All kinds, even a bit of country which in my younger days I would have gasped if you would have so much as mentioned my liking country. Now I’ll listen to anything from Classical to Heavy Metal to Hip Hop to Techno. I can go from T.I. (rap) to Slayer (Death Metal) in one song on my play list.
5. I danced for approximately 12 years growing up. I fancied myself a ballerina and even danced “en pointe” for a while. Now I just watch all dance movies no matter how cheesy *The Step Up franchise* included. LOL and enjoy romances that feature a dancer. =0